A few months ago I updated Tortoise SVN which, subsequently, broke
Subclipse (the Ecplise SVN plugin) due to a change
in the way SVN in general worked with the Tortoise update. No biggie I figured
I could just use Tortoise SVN alone until
was updated. Lo and behold I found out today (thanks to someone else’s
Subclipse had an update available.
It fixed the problem. Hooray!
If you are using
SubeclipseSubclipse but don’t have the
update site in Eclipse you can get it
here. They have information on
updating regardless of what version of Eclipse you are using.
Thanks for the correction mark. I will update my post to reflect it.
I do not know if you looked for the update before and did not find it, but if you did it might have been because the project is named Subclipse, not Subeclipse.